Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Days left behind

A really good friend of mine was recently shot. All kinds of stories are being told and I really wish people wouldn't talk until they know the truth. I've heard four different stories so far. One thing I am positive of is that she did not kill herself. I've seen her in the worst state of mind you can imagine and she was still positive about life. She was left handed and the gun shot wound was on the right side of her skull and the gun was found on the right side of her body. She was also set on fire. The man who done this to her is an ex-cop. I really hate that this happened to her because she had a good heart. She was good to everyone. Don't get me wrong she had her problems and has fought many battles trying to stay straight. She would never hurt anyone or take advantage of anyone to get what she wanted. Even at her worst, she insisted on doing things the right way. She was a mother and I'm pretty close to her kids. Her oldest son's are a little older than me and her youngest daughter is my sister's best friend. The heartache that her children, especially the youngest, is experiencing right now is excruciating. I can only imagine the pain I would experience if I lost my mother. My heart goes out to her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment